UST COLLEGE of NURSING, CLASS of 1976
The University of Santo Tomas College of Nursing, Class of 1976 will be celebrating their 40th year of graduation on 2016. Highlighting the milestone is a Grand Reunion.
This special page will be dedicated to become a venue to each and every alumni to get updates as well as give input and become a part in designing a perfect reunion for such a memorable milestone.
How to Celebrate a Milestone? (40th Anniversary)
What does 40 years mean to us?
Fact Finding Research
- How many years of nursing service did we have altogether/collectively?
- What nursing positions did we have?
- What specialties did we have?
- How many children did we produced?
- How many grandchildren did we have?
- How many retired amongst us?
- Who did not practice at all?
- Where are we now (demographics)
- Roll Call... include those who cannot attend
Stories of Success
Life lessons to share
Feature a love Story
Make a Movie
Publish a Journal
Jean Marie Javier (2015)
Gloria Quimpo Pyke (Dec,2015)
Brenda Banzuela Escano (Feb.14, 2016)
Mini Reunion in New Jersey, Oct.09, 2011
(Please click on the picture to enlarge)