The Nursing Office Nurse Driven Healthcare Solution “Making a Difference in Home Care Giving”
Expanding Affordable Home Care Giving
Self Preservation and Healing as a Culture of Health
Back to Basics: The New Culture of Health
To provide training and knowledge-sharing of evidence-based practices to enhance the resilience and optimal adjustment of individuals, families and communities who have endured extreme adversities related to diseases, disasters and trauma.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- To train each care giver the basics and the art of care giving.
- To provide culturally competent and culturally sensitive Home Care-Giving training skills to family members already taking care of loved ones.
- To promote Non-conventional Modalities of Healing and Wellness for Individuals, Children, and their families and Care-givers.
- To utilize Native American, Asian, African, and/or Middle Eastern traditions in Circle Stages, Ethnic Food, music, Dancing, and Storytelling as Healing Formats and/or Environments.
- To allow the Creative Modes of Non-conventional Traditional Healing and Self-care to Flourish and prosper for the General Wellness of the Community.
- To connect and/or integrate non-conventional modes of healing & wellness with institutional health facilities open to collaborating with alternative medicine and innovative, nurse-driven healthcare solutions.
Non-conventional Healing (def.): Any or all healing modalities that flow with or use natural energies or elements not dependent on pharmaceutical or artificial chemical drugs; any modality that ensures health & wellness beyond codependency on drugs.
Designing Program and Services is based on our RN Provider Training and Expertise in culturally sensitive and safe practice.
- Home Care Giving Training
- Direct Care to Patients in the home: Individualized Patient-Family Care Plan
- Review of Medication
- Case Management Planning for Patient and Family (Patient and Family Care Plan)
- Education and Healthy Lifestyles Practices
- Assessment of Patient and Family Needs and Navigating Resources
- Care Giver Mentorship and Support
- Advocacy to End of Life Planning
- Registration/ data Form
- Provider/Professional Malpractice Insurance
- Insurance and Billing
- Financial set-Up (Banking, etc)
- Marketing and Networking
- Trifold Brochure
- Technical Support
- Office Hours
The Nurse is In Action!!!
Community Health Worker
Nurse Chaplaincy & Ministry
Community Nurse Educator & Health Provider
Surajowtie Jeenarine, RN, ASN, Midwife, LPN
Ludy M. Resurreccion
Myrna D. Santos, RN, BSN, MSN, CNE
Resources & References
- River Fund New York
- Johnson & Johnson
- AARP I love Homecare Giver
- VA Caregiver Support