WELCOME to the CORPORATE BOARD ROOM
Four Dragon Global Network, Inc."Soar with the Dragons"
SOCIAL ENTERPRISE WITH a MISSION MISSION: 500 Fortunes (Multiply by Leaps and Bounds)
Shared Mission, Shared Governance, Shared Resources
Corporate & Systems Cybernetics in Action
Established since August 2006
Members may Log-in
- The Dragons symbolize strength, power and wealth.
- The White Dragon symbolizes the nurse and health.
- The Purple Dragon symbolizes disease and death.
- The dragons conjoined may signify the close margin between health and disease, the triumph of health over death.
- The dragon tails joined and intertwined to become a figure of 8, symbolizing the circle of life in eternity, and on the material side, a symbol of health and wealth.
“We can also imagine this as a healing force mythical creature, a Dragon, which can’t be seen or touched, yet promotes our growth, healing and regeneration. When we “catch a cold” and begin to run a fever, it is this force at work, to protect our body and enable our healing defenses. Within each of us is an individual Life Force that gives a sparkle to our eyes and spring to our step.”Logo Design by R.R.R.- IT
- Organizational structure/ TNO Board at Large
- Company Policies
- Protocols & Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Social Media Marketing*
- Newsletter (CC)
- Linked In*
FOUR DRAGON ATLANTIC, LLC.
- Gentle Hammers (Constructions & Real Estates)*
- The Nursing Office (Healthcare Solutions)*
- FDGN HR Services & Management (Human Resources)*
- RN Financials (Personal Finance & Community Economic Development Consultancy)*
- Event Production & Management*
- Home Living (Housing Solutions)*
- Bazaar (Gift Shop)*
- Wellness & Natural Products ( Health is Wealth,LLC)
The Business Model: Shared Mission, Shared Governance, Shared Resources
- The Nursing Office
- Philippine Community Center Services for Aging
- Extended Arts/ Purple Pillars Production
- The Nursing Annex
- Las Islas Filipinas
- The Modern Nightingale Magazine
Administrative Procedures Manual
Documentation (Hard Copies & Electronic/Intranet)
Meetings & Minutes
- Policies covered in employee manuals
- Hours of work and breaks
- Personal use of company property
- Computer use
- Dress code
- Paid and unpaid leave
- FMLA leave
- Workers' compensation
- Personnel records
- Performance reviews
- Independent contractors
- Confidentiality and nondisclosure
- Noncompete agreements
- Sexual harassment
- Substance abuse/drug testing
- Flexible scheduling
- Domestic-partner benefits
Questions, vital considerations, and helpful examples of policy language – all designed to keep Four Dragon Global Network out of trouble and running smoothly.
The CORPORATE BOARD
Four Dragon Global Network, Inc.
Myrna D. Santos, RN
Four Dragon Atlantic Co
Myrna D. Santos, Principal
Nieva Quezon Burdick, Chief Financial Officer
John Llemos, Director/Information Management Systems
Chief/Cash Executive Officers
Aka Tito de Vera